Based on Bruker’s established “Plug ‘n Analyze” technology the S8 TIGER ECO operates with little power and without any need for cooling water or compressed air.
And when it comes to instrument uptime and maintenance cost the S8 TIGER ECO is a great deal achieving high savings of your budget.
Configurations of the S8 TIGER ECO series fit every budget for WDXRF instrumentation:
- S8 TIGER ECO "Cement" for building materials with ASTM C 114 performance
- S8 TIGER ECO "Petro" for low sulfur compliant to ASTM D2622
- S8 TIGER ECO "Petro" for lubricating oils according to ASTM D6443
The new ECO line features an innovative design enabling low cost of ownership (ECOnomical) and minimized consumption of resources (ECOlogical), while also delivering best-in-class analytical performance. At the same time, all instruments within the ECO line provide uncompromised ease-of-use and high instrument uptime, with superb instrument quality and warranty coverage.
The S8 TIGER ECO operates with just 1 kW excitation power. Any external cooling water device becomes unnecessary, leading to significant savings on electrical power.
- Energy savings of more than 60% compared to high-consumption systems
- Automatic standby mode when system is idle
- 100% savings on cooling water or cooling devices
- Simple installation and quick system startup
The S8 TIGER ECO offers outstanding system uptime and instrument availability:
- With the new long lifetime (LLT) X-ray tube, you´re assured of the lowest possible maintenance cost. Guaranteed for 5 years!
- The unique vacuum seal protects the entire goniometer from sample dust and liquids. For liquid analysis with the S8 TIGER ECO "Petro" models, helium consumption is reduced by more than 20%.
- The S8 TIGER ECO spectrometers come with the latest and complete SPECTRAplus V3 software, including the ApplicationWizard, Eval, S8 Loader and the new ResultsManager with SPC functionality.