CEM - Explorer - Automated Microwave Workstation
| Year of introduction
Microwave apparatus: Extractor
Microwave apparatus: Synthesis
Explore new chemistries, optimize leads, and generate focused libraries faster, easier, and more effectively than ever.
Automation can be simple, effective, and flexible. Optimize your reactions and expand the capabilities of your laboratory all without expanding your laboratory space! Built on the Discover® platform, the ExplorerPLS® System features the smallest footprint and fastest return on investment of any automated system on the market. Run multiple reactions unattended, optimize chemistries more efficiently, and spend more time designing syntheses than you do monitoring them.
- Ideal solution to support small groups of chemists as a shared resource
- Industry\\\'s only STAT feature, allowing you to interrupt automated routines in progress to process priority samples and automatically resume the previously programmed routine at the point of the interruption
- Patented IntelliVent™ Pressure System
- 24-place reaction deck with 4 independent autosampler racks (additional racks are available & may be queued for increased capacity)
- Operating software provides easy-to-use "wizards" to facilitate programming
- Compact design fits in a standard fume hood
- Wireless or network connection
- Industry-leading modular accessories include real-time spectroscopic analysis, scale up and low-temperature capabilities
Programming automated sequences is simple, just "drag and drop" methods onto the automation table map.
- Translation Wizard™ takes all of the difficulty out of translating conventional thermal methods to microwave methods
- Optimization Wizard™ simplifies the process of optimizing critical chemistry parameters
- Batch Wizard makes batching samples in large automated routines simple and easy
Explorer handles all of the routine tasks necessary to execute a multitude of reactions each day, making your chemistry efforts more effective! The system features a sample deck with interchangeable racks, providing unlimited reaction capacity. Simply queue up additional racks for continuous processing to handle everything from quick reaction surveying to library production.
Because it\\\'s based on the Discover platform, Explorer gives you access to all of the industry-leading modular accessories in the Focused Microwave line, such as real-time reaction monitoring, and scale up capabilities.
Explorer\\\'s standard configuration includes the patented IntelliVentT Pressure System. IntelliVent offers the safest, as well as most affordable, choice available in pressure regulation. Designed to vent automatically should the pressure from the reaction rise above the normal operating limit, the IntelliVent sensor system will maintain a completely contained system while it safely releases the excess pressure. No other system offers this level of assured safety for the operator and certainly not in an automated, unattended manner.