Sensitivity. Stability. Versatility. Introducing the new Clarus® SQ 8 Gas Chromatograph/Mass Spectrometer (GC/MS). This world-class system delivers uncompromised performance with consistent ultra-trace detection limits consistently and reliably – time after time.
The revolutionary Clarus SQ 8 GC/MS is engineered around the industry’s most sensitive, yet durable Clarifi™ detector and a unique SMARTsource™ (Simplified Maintenance And Removal Technology) that is easy to remove and clean – without tools. The Clarifi detector provides you with the flexibility to choose your ideal level of sensitivity and dynamic range, eliminates background noise and maximizes analyte signals. SMARTsource enables you to virtually reconfigure between EI and CI – simply and quickly.
Clarus SQ 8 GC/MS features the fastest conventional GC oven available – heating up or cooling down more rapidly than other competitive ovens. Plus, the system is driven by our sample-centric TurboMass™ software for ease-of-use from data collection to evaluation and reporting. Combine the Clarus SQ 8 GC/MS with our market-leading TurboMatrix™ sample handling, user-friendly software and world-class service for an integrated, complete analytical solution from a single source.
- World’s most sensitive detector delivers exceptional sensitivity
- Easiest source to access and maintain (EI and CI)
- Universal Programmable Split/Splitless (PSS) Injector
- Headspace and Thermal Desorption Sample Introduction Systems
- Marathon™ Filament delivers long life even under the most difficult chromatography conditions
- TurboMass GC/MS software delivers easy environmental compliance
- Fastest heat-up and cool-down oven in conventional GC
- Choose from: Clarus SQ 8S, Clarus SQ 8T, Clarus SQ 8C
Clarus SQ 8S — Compatible with the Clarus 580 GC, with Electron Impact (EI) ionization and 75 L/sec turbomolecular pump.
Clarus SQ 8 T—Compatible with the Clarus 680 GC, with Electron Impact (EI) ionization and 255 L/sec turbomolecular pump.
Clarus SQ 8 C—Compatible with the Clarus 680 GC, with Electron Impact (EI) and Chemical Impact (CI) ionization and 255 L/sec turbomolecular pump.