IMA2015 is organized by the Technological Educational Institute of Peloponnese and the National Technical University of Athens.
IMA is a biannual series of conferences that started in 1999 and covers all areas of modern trends and applications of Chemical Analysis
Topics to be covered
- Current trends on Spectrochemical, Electrochemical, Chromatographic, Microscopic and Thermal analysis methods
- Hyphenated techniques
- Speciation analysis
- Trends on sample handling and preparation
- Chemical and bio-sensors
- Field analysis-Mobile analytical instruments
- Laboratory information management systems (LIMS)
- Miniaturized analytical systems (chips)
- Robotics and Automation
- Quality control-quality assurance on analysis
- Commercial developments and markets
- Flow and micro-flow methodologies
- Electrophoretic separation techniques
- Sampling techniques, and strategies.
Applications are expected to include topics of interest in Environmental, Biomedical (Clinical, Ecotoxicological), Pharmaceutical, Material science (Nanomaterials), Archaeometry and Industrial analysis.
A special session is going to be attributed to the applications of instrumental analytical methods on food analysis with emphasis to food safety, aroma compounds determination, packaging, novel foods etc.
Contributions from commercial organizations are encouraged, including detailed descriptions of new instrumentation, specific applications and assessment of future commercial trends and opportunities.
The scientific program will include keynote lectures, oral and poster presentations.