Call for Contributions to a Special Issue of Frontiers in Chemistry: Advances in Analytical Techniques and Methodology for Chemical Speciation Study
A special issue of "Frontiers in Chemistry" will be devoted to "Advances in Analytical Techniques and Methodology for Chemical Speciation Study". The issue is open for contributions. Abstracts should be submitted until August 7. Manuscripts should be submitted before October 6.
Topic of the special issue:
This Research Topic focuses on advances in the analytical techniques used for speciation of multi-component solutions in biological fluids and environmental matrices. The editors invite submissions of Original Research and Review articles on themes including, but not limited to:
- Sample treatment and separation techniques
- Novel optical, electrochemical and chemical sensors and biosensors able to measure specific metals or molecules
- High resolution MS, ICP-MS/OES, GC-MS, LC/CE–(ICP)-MS
- Isothermal titration calorimetry
- Potentiometric/voltammetric titration techniques in combination with microfluidics, miniaturization of electrodes, flow electrochemical cells
- Statistical, computational, chemometric approaches for speciation analysis
- Simulation and modelling of the interactions occurring in multi-component systems
- Advances in proteomics and metabolomics
For more details, please visit the related web site of the journal Frontiers in Chemistry
related to the the special issue:
or contact the topic editor Carlos Rey-Castro.