nanoLC-2D system specifications
- 2 independent binary gradient pump systems
- 10-port column switching valve, accommodating 2 trap columns and an analytical column
- Integrated temperature-controlled autosampler (96- or 384-well plate compatible) with a 6-port biocompatible sample injection valve
flow rate range
- First dimension: 1-20 µL/min
- Second dimension: 20-1000 nL/min
Microfluidic direct pumping system with independent flow control feedback for each mobile phase Retention time RSD < 0.5% at 500 nL/min.
High-pressure gradient mixing; no flow splitting
- First dimension: 300 nL from mixer to column
- Low-flow dimension: 65 nL from mixer to column
< 25 sec at 500 nL/min
mobile phase compatibility
All mobile phases compatible with 316 stainless steel, PEEK, and silica
Standard, metered and rapid injection modes
200-50 µL; option for larger sample volumes available
- First dimension: optimized for use with 300-500 µm i.d. traps or columns (5 cm)
- Second dimension: 50-150 µm i.d. columns, 5-15 cm in length
Response time from 500-100 nL/min typically < 4 seconds at spray tip. Response time can vary with external hardware configuration.
One 96- or 384-well plate capacity Peltier type temperature maintained sample compartment. 5-40° C; cooling capacity 12° C below ambient Dual needle design for seal piercing Integral 6-port biocompatible injection valve.
Computer with graphical user interface for control of all system parameters. Software allows import of run tables and creates CDF, text, and Excel files for data export and analysis. Tracking of instrument runtime, column usage, total injections, solvent usage, and error codes. System drivers available for Thermo Electron’s Xcalibur™, Applied Biosystems/MDS SCIEX Analyst®, and Bruker Daltonics’ HyStar™ mass spectrometer software.
100-240 VAC, 4/63 Hz, 3A
- Width: 18 inches (46 cm)
- Depth: 22 inches (56 cm)
- Height: 8 inches (20 cm)
- Computer: additional lab spaced needed for computer, keyboard, mouse, and monitor