For coarse crushing of soft to medium-hard, dry samples as well as fibrous materials and plastics.
Typical fields of application
The mill can be used, for example, to crush the following materials: rubber, leather, paper, cardboard, tissues, plastics, wood, non-metallic waste, coal, animal feeds (also pellets), maize, grain, confectionery, malt, farinaceous products, spices, dried meat, bones, horn, dragées, tablets, leaves, fibres, peat, roots, tobacco, cork, straw or film.
Furthermore, the Universal Cutting Mill can also be used in the pharmaceutical or animal feed industries, in dental, medicinal and metallurgical technology and in veterinary institutes and for RoHS testing.
Method of operation
The grinding chamber of the power cutting Mill houses a rotor fitted with knives in combination with three fixed knives to effect size reduction of the grinding sample at low rotational speeds.
Features of performance
- fast, reproducible grinding, because of a high-torque gear motor (2.2 kW)
- coarse crushing of soft to medium-hard, dry materials, fibrous materials and plastics
- different rotors to suit the cutting process appropriate to the sample
- cutting rotor and sieve cassette can be easily removed without tools
- permanent cooling of the sample to be ground due to constant air through (when using sample exhauster)
- hinged housing and cover can be fully raised
- easy, rapid and thorough cleaning of grinding chamber and all grinding components
- Safety tested (CE mark) and 2 year guarantee
The Power Cutting Mill pulverisette 25 is delivered without feed funnel, cutting tool set (consisting of rotor and fixed knives), sieve cassette, collecting vessel and support frame. Funnel, cutting tool set, sieve cassettes and collecting vessel are available in different types and must be ordered as accessories.