Rugged, Robust, and Reliable
Whether you are in the food, environmental, or industrial sector, you want more from your liquid chromatography system. You need consistent, reproducible results, while ensuring that everyone in your lab can perform their work easily, quickly, and efficiently.
Exceptional chromatography without the complexity
Welcome to the Altus™ HPLC platform. It simply delivers exceptional results on what you need most – quick and easy analytical workflows without the hassles. Offering time saving automation features and the industry’s leading chromatography data software, the Altus HPLC platform is also backed by the best support organization in the business.
The Altus HPLC platform offers trouble-free operation that is ideal for daily analysis and results you can trust. Here’s why:
- Bigger sample capacity: Handles up to 120 standard-size vials in five separate sample carousels. From a one-off sample to a series of methods from different analysts, samples are easy to set up, can be temperature controlled, and the environment is ideal for light-sensitive samples, too.
- Ease of use: Features easy-to-use SystemPREP™, which automatically prepares the system to run samples. The system’s solvent management feature also degasses and mixes up to four chromatographic solvents for pulse-free, effortless delivery, while its check-valve technology minimizes downtime.
- Automated fluid handling: Offers advanced solvent and sample management functions that provide reliable performance and highly reproducible results regardless of solvent. Better yet, the system’s design reduces accidental leakage and spills.
- Temperature control: Uses built-in forced-air recirculation for an exceptionally stable environment that also has a heating option to ensure samples will be at the same temperature as the column.
The Altus HPLC system offers a full range of sensitive detection choices that will provide you with more information per run:
- UV/Vis Detector: Identifies and quantifies low-level impurities in the same run as the analyte of interest.
- Photodiode Array (PDA) Detector: Optical detection with extraordinary chromatographic and spectral sensitivity that is ideal for performing peak-purity examination, even under extreme conditions.
- Refractive Index Detector: Effective for isocratic quantification of components that have little or no UV absorption.
- Multifluorescence Detector: Perfect for environmental monitoring applications where increased sensitivity and maximum selectivity are needed.
Empower® 3 CDS – easy to use, workflow-driven software for everyone in your lab
The Altus HPLC system delivers virtually all the functionality chromatographers need. Its single-window Empower® 3 QuickStart™ interface provides options geared to match the skill levels of novice and experts alike. With Empower® 3 software users can manage data generated by all of their instrumentation, and run mission-specific applications, including optional method development and validation, integrated chemical structures, and polymer analysis.
Empower® 3 software also features ApexTrack™ the peak detection algorithm that defines poorly resolved or low-level peaks on noisy or sloping baselines. It additionally controls a wide range of systems, including HPLC, UHPLC, IC, GC, CE, and more.
When you combine the Altus HPLC system’s many strengths with industry leading Empower® 3 CDS, you can run your chromatography with the utmost confidence. All that, plus the best, most knowledgeable support and service team in the business.