Shimadzu Europe - UV-1700
| Year of introduction
historical ( out of sale )
Spectrometer ( Molec. ): UV/VIS
- Specifications (wavelength accuracy, resolution, photometric accuracy, etc.) and functions conform to the European, US, and Japanese pharmacopoeias.
- Hardware validation (9 items) as standard.
- Supports IQ/OQ
- IQ (Installation Qualification) Confirms that the instrument has been properly installed in the original configuration and in an appropriate environment.
- OQ (Operational Qualification) Confirms that the instrument has achieved the original target performance.
- Compact design-17 kg lightweight model can be easily moved by a single person.
- Simple operation with specialized function keys.
- Ease of operation via clear interactive LCD display.
- Comprehensive functions for quantitative and qualitative analysis installed as standard can be extended using IC cards.
- PC-compatibility using latest Windows software.
- Multi wavelength photometricmeasurement mode is standard.
Spectra l bandwidth
1 nm (190 to 900 nm)
550W x 470D x 200 H (mm) (max. height 380 mm)
190.0 to 1100.0 nm
0.1 nm increments
0.1 nm increments (1 nm increments when setting scan range)
Wavelength Scan Rates
Wavelength slew speed: Approx. 6000 nm/min
Wavelength scanning speed:
Approx. 3000 nm/min to 10 nm/min
Lamp interchange wavelength
295.0 nm to 364.0 nm (340.8 nm)
0.04% max. (220.0 nm NaI, 340.0 nm NaNO2)
Absorbance: -0.5 to +3.0 Abs
Transmittance: 0.0 to 300%
Absorbance: -3.99 to +3.99 Abs
Transmittance: -399 to +399%
±0.004 Abs (at 1.0 Abs), using NIST930D filter
±0.002 Abs (at 0.5 Abs)
±0.002 Abs (at 1.0 Abs)
±0.001 Abs (at 0.5 Abs)
0.001 Abs/h max (700 nm, After 1hour from power on)
±0.001 Abs (1100 mm to 200 mm) After 1hour from power on
0.002 Abs (P-P) 0.0002 A (RMS) (700nm)
Automatic with computer memory, in two stages of coarse and fine
20 W halogen lamp, deuterium lamp Built-in light source automatic position adjustment
Aberration-corrected blazed holographic grating
Internal dimensions: 110.0W x 230.0D x 105.0H (mm)
Distance between light beams:
Fixed with two screws
9 x 0.5 mm
100, 120, 220, 240 VAC
50/60 Hz, 130 VA
Temperature: 15 to 35°C, humidity: 35 to 80%