For grinding of soft to medium-hard, dry samples as well as fibrous materials and plastics.
Typical fields of application:
rubber, leather, paper, cardboard, tissues, plastics, wood, non-metallic waste, coal, animal feeds (also pellets), maize, grain, confectionery, malt, farinaceous products, spices, dried meat, bones, horn, dragées, tablets, leaves, fibres, peat, roots, tobacco, cork, straw or film.
Furthermore, the Universal Cutting Mill can also be used in the pharmaceutical or animal feed industries, in dental, medicinal and metallurgical technology as well as in veterinary institutes.
Method of operation:
The grinding chamber of the Universal Cutting Mill, houses a rotor fitted with blades which combine three fixed blades in the chamber wall to effect size reduction through a cutting action.
Features of performance:
- fast, reproducible grinding, because of high cutting rotor speed (2800 1/min)
- different rotors to suit the cutting process appropriate to the sample
- cutting rotor and sieve cassette can be easily removed without tools
- cutting gap can be externally adjusted
- hinged housing and cover can be lifted up for easy access
- easy, rapid and thorough cleaning of grinding chamber and all grinding components
- Certified safety (CE mark)
- 2 year guarantee
The Universal Cutting Mill pulverisette 19 is delivered without feed funnel, cutting tool set (consisting of rotor and fixed knives), sieve cassette, collecting vessel and support frame. Funnel, cutting tool set, sieve cassettes and collecting vessel are available in different types and must be ordered as accessories.