The i-Series consists of the Nexera-i, which supports ultra-high speed analysis, and the Prominence-i, which supports conventional to high-speed analysis. These integrated HPLC systems propose a completely new operating environment and realize a PC-free laboratory by enabling control of the instrument from a smart device, such as a smart phone, and via a newly developed Interactive Communication Mode (ICM).
In addition to improved performance and higher reliability, the i-Series offers an intuitive operating environment that allows anyone to analyze samples easily. Furthermore, full automation, from startup to shutdown after analysis, and a direct access function that allows multiple operators to set samples at any time, provide for a more efficient workflow. Lastly, analysis methods created with existing HPLC systems, including non-Shimadzu systems, can be easily migrated to the i-Series.
Realization of Advanced Laboratory
- ICM (Interactive Communication Mode) to free operators from the laboratory
- Remote monitoring regardless of operating environment
- Maximum reliability and stability
Achieving Easier Operation
- Unified graphical user interface between system and workstation
- Create analytical sequences on visualized vial positions: Quick batch function
Smart Features Increase Work Efficiency
- Automation of a number of routine analysis procedures
- Migrate existing methods from either Shimadzu or non-Shimadzu systems
The i-Series is ideal for a variety of analysis workflows, including R&D, quality control and safety testing, in such fields as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, foods and environmental.