EVISA's unique journal Database is giving access to about 3800 scientific journals from many different publishers. Journals included are potentially of interest for all scientists working on topics related to trace elements and their speciation. EVISA is listing not only the major journals with great impact but also those providing information for special regions (Africa, Asia, South America).
EVISA's Journal Database
is part of EVISA's Database system
, meant to empower our users to get easy access to relevant information with respect to trace elements and their speciation. The Journal Database
(as all other databases) is heavily interlinked with all other databases and information pages of EVISA's web site. How to search in EVISA's Journal Database ?
Screenshot: EVISA's Journal Database:
You may search for journals in EVISA's journal database
- full titel
- abbreviated title
- ISSN number
- or any keyword (appearing in its description)
The resulting hitlist may be sorted either alphabetical or by Impact factor!
Alternatively you may browse through an alphabetical sorted list.
Search help from the server
Already when you type the first characters in any of the search fields, the EVISA server will make some suggestions for possible hits.
Subjects covered by the journal database
The journal database is related to publications dealing with trace elements and their speciation, with respect to all kinds of disciplines such as but not limited to:
- Agriculture, Dairy and Animal Science
- Agriculture, Multidisciplinary
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Automation and Control Systems
- Biochemical Research Methods
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Biotechnology and Applied Microbiology
- Cardiac and Cardiovascular Systems
- Cell Biology
- Clinical Neurology
- Computer Science
- Dentistry, Oral Surgery and Medicine
- Developmental Biology
- Education, Scientific Disciplines
- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Energy and Fuels
- Engineering, Agricultural
- Engineering, Biomedical
- Engineering, Chemical
- Engineering, Civil
- Engineering, Electrical and Electronic
- Engineering, Environmental
- Engineering, Industrial
- Engineering, Manufacturing
- Engineering, Mechanical
- Engineering, Multidisciplinary
- Engineering, Petroleum
- Environmental Sciences
- Food Science and Technology
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Genetics and Heredity
- Geochemistry and Geophysics
- Geography, Physical
- Geosciences, Multidisciplinary
- Geriatrics and Gerontology
- Infectious Diseases
- Instruments and Instrumentation
- Marine and Freshwater Biology
- Materials Science
- Mathematics, Interdisciplinary Applications
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Metallurgy and Metallurgical Engineering
- Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences
- Mining and Mineral Processing
- Multidisciplinary Sciences
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Nuclear Science and Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Pharmacology and Pharmacy
- Plant Sciences
- Polymer Science
- Public, Environmental and Occupational Health
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Radiology, Nuclear Medicine and Medical Imaging
- Reproductive Biology
- Respiratory System
- Soil Science
- Sport Sciences
- Statistics and Probability
- Urology and Nephrology
- Veterinary Sciences
- Water Resources
- Zoology, Entomology
- Zoology, Ornithology
Information provided by the Journal record:
Screenshot: Record from the journal database
Once a journal has been selected from the hitlist, the journal record is displayed giving detailed information.
The status of the journal is given, telling whether the journal is still being published (active) or has changed its title or has been discontinued.
The history of the journal is given by naming its predecessor/successor.
The publisher of the journal is given and links to EVISA's Company Database giving more information.
The homepage of the journal is the place to access the articles (just click on the URL to jump to the site). The record informs about the volumes available on that website.
Color boxes inform about the availability of the content (free, for subscribers or not at all).
A short description of the journal informs about its aims (may be used to search for keywords).
Related links give access to further EVISA resources related to the topics of the journal.
Further information about EVISA's database system:
EVISA's Company Database
EVISA's Material Database
EVISA's Instruments Database
EVISA's Components Database
EVISA's Directory of Scientists
Further information about EVISA's web site: EVISA's Web portal EVISA's data centre: Development of the content EVISA's web portal: User statistics
EVISA's web portal is updated on a daily basis. Information about these updates is provided under the section "News": What's new on EVISA's web site ?