Agilent Technologies Inc. - 6100 Series Quadrupole LC/MS Systems
| Year of introduction
Agilent Technologies Inc.
Mass spectrometer: ESI-MS
Mass spectrometer: LC-MS
Faster and Smaller
Agilent 6100 Series Quadrupole LC/MS systems put the sensitivity, selectivity, and information content of mass spectrometry into an amazingly compact package. Four models are available:
6110 - An economical entry to the power of LC/MS
6120 - The added productivity of ion polarity switching
6130 - A research-grade LC/MS with outstanding sensitivity
6140 - Maximum performance plus fast scanning for fast chromatography and high-throughput applications
- Smaller footprint - Only 15 inches of linear bench space helping to conserve valuable laboratory space.
- Multimode Source for simultaneous ESI and APCI - Standard positive and negative ionization modes as well as simultaneous electrospray ionization (ESI) and atmospheric-pressure chemical ionization (APCI) improve throughput.
- Exceptional sensitivity - Low picogram detection levels with RSDs of less than 5 percent linear response over three orders of magnitude in the 6110 and 6120 models and up to four orders of magnitude in the 6130 and 6140 models allowing for more and precise detection.
- Faster chromatography - Using the specificity of MS, fully resolve peaks are not required for mass spectral analysis: allowing shortened chromatographic runs and reduced sample preparation. Now the 6140 offers 10,000 amu/sec, providing optimal data quality for narrow peaks.
- Fast and easy system setup - Automated tuning and a built-in calibrant delivery system make system setup fast and ensure consistent calibration with pre-made calibrants saving time and avoiding mistakes.
- Improved uptime -The orthogonal spray orientation keeps the capillary cleaner and the ion source is very tolerant of non-volatile components in samples or mobile phase. Self-aligning components and a hinged, swing-out spray chamber make cleaning easier. Diagnostic software tracks system use and displays prompts when key components need servicing.
- Multiple signal acquisition - The 6120, 6130 and 6140 LC/MS models can cycle through four different user-selected acquisition modes on a scan-by-scan basis within a single run increasing the amount and variety of data that can be acquired from a single sample and improving lab productivity.
- System wide validation - The LC/MS 6100 family includes an array of integrated validation features to help meet the most demanding regulatory requirements.
- Security - Optional ChemStation Security Pack software supports 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.