Thermo Scientific - iCAP RQplus ICP-MS
| Year of introduction
Mass spectrometer: ICP-MS
Laboratories that face the challenge of analyzing trace elements in complex and diverse matrix samples need a solution that delivers results quickly, with minimum maintenance and labor costs. The Thermo Scientific iCAP RQplus ICP-MS provides the operational simplicity, robustness, and stability required to enable long-term daily analysis of varying matrices without drift, QC failures, or the need to re-run samples. Active monitoring of instrument performance and consumables with Thermo Scientific Hawk Consumables and Maintenance Assistant takes the guesswork out of maintenance, and further assures reliable, efficient, worry-free operation.
With the iCAP RQplus ICP-MS, enjoy:
- EasyClick automatic-tensioning peristaltic pump, eliminating sample introduction variability and simplifies tubing replacement.
- Trouble-free operation using a quick-connect torch and injector, with automatically aligned gas connections.
- Fast cone cleaning with easy-access interface door.
- Maximum sensitivity and optimized polyatomic interference removal using QCell technology with helium cell gas and kinetic energy discrimination.
- No user maintenance is required downstream of the interface cones.
- Flexible software with an intuitive interface, the Thermo Scientific Qtegra Intelligent Scientific Data Solution (ISDS) Software provides simplified user experience via clearly structured method creation and user-configurable templates, easily interpretable data display, and comprehensive results reporting.
- Automated report generation and export features, including full LIMS compatibility, make data management effortless.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements such as 21 CFR Part 11 is easily achieved via tools such as audit trailing, administrator / user access rights, and locked methods.
Power through challenging samples
- Quick, error-free sample introduction system with unique, automatically tensioned peristaltic pump. Take the guesswork out of tubing replacement and eliminate sample introduction variability.
- Immediately measure any sample type without prior manual dilution with three pre-set, next generation, self-optimizing online Argon Gas Dilution (AGD) modes. Varying sample matrices from USP water to brine can be analyzed in a single sequence without changing hardware using pre-configured, self-optimizing, individually selectable AGD configurations for each sample.
- Minimize carryover and cross contamination through the intelligent design of the sample introduction system components. The resulting time savings is a game changer for the modern elemental laboratory running a wide variety of sample matrices
Automate reliable performance
- Validatation of instrument performance prior to analysis is vital for smooth daily operations.
- Be notified of areas that need attention before analysis begins with the one-click Get Ready feature which automatically checks performance.
- Preemptively identify maintenance needs, avoid unplanned downtime, and aid audit preparation by comparing day-to-day performance over time to track trends.
- Create customized alerts in addition to the eight default alerts that have been provided with the iCAP RQplus ICP-MS to help get the laboratory started with minimum effort.